Lamont McPheron, MS, LPC
As a licensed psychotherapist, and instructor of mindfulness and tai chi, Lamont has integrated these three areas of expertise into a cutting-edge psychotherapy practice — one that has revolutionized the field.
Through 25 years of intensive training and rigorous practical application, he has developed a highly effective new mindfulness-based approach.
Lamont’s unique methods are paving the way for progressive solutions in the health and wellness industries.
Each presentation includes:
Explaining theory, philosophy, anatomy of mindfulness development
Leading participants in a short experience of simple mindfulness practices
“Mindfulness in the Workplace: Business Wellness and Team Dynamics”
“Overcoming Trauma with Mindful Yoga”
We also teach Continuing Ed courses for:
Past Speaking Engagements:
Speaking at Corporate Meeting/Retreat
· Gunderson Hospital -- Hospice Department Fall 2018 (Jai)
· Organic Valley – Marketing Department Spring 2018
Speaking at Teacher In-Service
· At Kickapoo Area Schools In-Service – 5/2017 (Jai)
· Westby School Teacher In-service -- 5/2019, 8/2019; (Monte)
· Lacrosse School Teacher In-Service 2017; (Monte)
· ILR In-Service Lacrosse WI -- 2018, 2017; (Monte)
Madison IMI Lecture, Madison, WI 9/2019 (Monte)
Continuing Ed’s for LSW and LPC
· ILR Peer Recovery Conference, Stevens Point, WI 11/2018
· UW Madison Continuing Ed -- Therapeutic Mindfulness Applications and Theory – 9/2019
· Mindfulness Sessions at Work, Organic Valley, Lafarge and Cashton, WI – Wellness Fair -- 2016, 2017, 2018
· Voice as a Healing Instrument, Healing Ways Conference, Viroqua, WI – 2/2018 (Jai)
Jai Lynn McPheron, LMT, E-RYT
Jai is an experienced mindfulness skills instructor and registered yoga teacher. She has over 1,500 hours of training in mindfulness, yoga, and bodywork therapy.
With extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology, she gives clients in-depth training for breath and energy connections.
Jai is the curriculum creator, co-founder, and a lead teacher at IMI.